Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trying Keep up with Updates

Hello everyone.....I've so busy! The week up to the 4th was mad chaos. People were coming in from everywhere, wanting to do pedicures and manicures. I must say...."my sincere apology to all of those who I had to turned away due to all my appointments." (Please do come back and give us another chance!) After the 4th, it was really slow so for 3 long days ... I thought everyone was had forgotten all about PERIDOT! But....started on Wednesday........we were full force and non-stop action until this very minute.

At first I didn't think anyone would read this blog, but within the last 2 weeks, I had so many clients came in because they've read the blog and got curious. :-) So, thank you to all of you for your patronage and continous support.

No comments: